OMG THIS IS SO FREAKIN CUTE
Tony Porter: A Call To Men
"Tony is the original visionary and co-founder behind A CALL TO MEN: The National Association of Men and Women Committed to Ending Violence Against Women. He is the author of "Well Meaning Men...Breaking Out of the Man Box - Ending Violence Against Women" and the visionary for the book, NFL Dads Dedicated to Daughters.
Tony's message of accountability is welcome and supported by many grassroots and established organizations. He’s currently working with numerous domestic and sexual violence programs, the National Football League, the National Basketball Association, colleges and universities around the country. He has worked with the United States Military Academy at West Point and the United States Naval Academy at Annapolis.
Tony is an international lecturer for the U.S. State Department having worked in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, United Kingdom and Brazil. In addition, he has been a guest presenter for the United Nations' Commission on the Status of Women and has been a script consultant for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." - (x)
BREAKING: Two White Construction Workers Who Witnessed Michael Brown Shooting Appear In Newly-Released Video Stating “He [Michael Brown] Had His Fucking Hands Up” [TW: Graphic Content]
NOTE: Watch the video by clicking through the picture above.
In new footage obtained by CNN, two contractors working in Ferguson, Mo. the day Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown react to the teen’s killing, with one throwing up his hands and shouting, “He had his fucking hands in the air!”
The men, who asked to be kept anonymous, told CNN’s Randi Kaye that they watched Wilson chase Brown, whom they claim threw up his hands and pled, “OK, OK, OK” before being fired on with his back turned. “The cop didn’t say get on the ground. He just kept shooting,” one said.
The video, taken minutes after the shooting, would appear to be congruent with previous eyewitness reports that not only was Brown unarmed, but that he had also put his hands up in clear surrender and Wilson fired anyway.
All the information
so many statements that all add up and still
Donald Andrews Jr. A Black man and Business Owner from New York was cleared just last April After being Arrested on Drugs Charges in Scotia, New York. Police were “suspicious” of Donald Andrews Jr.’s store, which sells incense and smoking paraphernalia, and sent undercover informants several times in March. In one of the informants visits he is seen on Andrews hidden camera planting Crack Cocaine on the counter in Andrews Store.
Andrews was arrested in April 2013 and cleared only after he asked a Grand Jury to watch the surveillance footage from his store. The informant used a cellphone photo he took of the planted drugs as evidence that Andrews was dealing, leading to his arrest.
*YES THIS IS FUCKING REAL LOOK IT UP*
The police claim that the informant has now “fled” and they haven’t found his whereabouts. The sheriff “claims” his investigators didn’t purposely framed Andrews and have the “informant” out to be some rogue agent.
FYI this same “informant” has lead to seven other drug-related arrests the Report says.
Sounds like a Movie right? But yall still out here calling people “conspiracy theorists”.
Andrews is now in the process of suing NYPD.
Post Made by @solar_innerg
Nice! Stick I too em.
Police planting crack to lock up Black people is no conspiracy theory. It’s American History (1980-present).
Black Panthers studying Quotations from Chairman Mao Zedong. The Panthers initially raised funds by selling copies of the Little Red Book on campuses and roadsides. The book was required reading for all Panthers.
Jazmine Sullivan — “Stupid Girls”
The young lady that was shot in the head by a police officer is still waiting to be interviewed by the police department
(they’ve edited the articles to take out the white part and that she was killed hehehe)
Residents knew it was BS.
Turns out Mya was shot by a police officer. The department forced surgeons to take the bullet out and took the bullet for “Ballistics”
Over a week later, she still has yet to be contacted by the department
Do not let her story go ignored
Happy Birthday, James A. Baldwin, born 2 August 1924, died 1 December 1987
- You write in order to change the world … if you alter, even by a millimetre, the way people look at reality, then you can change it.
- Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
- You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read.
- Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
- The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose.
- It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, or who had ever been alive.
- People pay for what they do, and still more for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it very simply; by the lives they lead.
- I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.
- I can’t believe what you say, because I see what you do.
- Life is tragic simply because the earth turns and the sun inexorably rises and sets, and one day, for each of us, the sun will go down for the last, last time.
Baldwin was an American novelist, essayist, playwright, poet, and social critic. He is well known for his essays, collected in Notes of a Native Son, and his first novel, Go Tell It on the Mountain.
Source for Image
Because they are NOT numbers, here are the names of martyrs who were killed in Palestine in July 7th by the Israeli Occupation in Gaza
Mazen al-Jarba, 30,
Marwan Salim, 23
Ibrahim Al-Bal’awi 24
Abderrahman el-Zamly, 22
Mustafa Abu-Mur, 22
Mustafa Abu-Mur's twin brother Khaled Abu-Mur, 22
Sarif Ghneem, 22
Gumaa Abu-Shallouf, 24
where is the media??